Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Farewell Letter to a dear friend

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."


It is only a game yes, but one can learn a thousand life values from it.


I hope you're happy with where you are now, with whom you are with. The kind of people that can give you what I cannot. For it was only my friendship that I could offer. I'm not rich like them and never will be. I'm not saying you value good items more than genuine friendship but I must admit that they can give you a sweeter and easier life.
Who was I to make you stay?
Jam and I were saddened when you left. But we can't do anything about it. It was your decision after all. And master had the right to be mad at you; I know he'll miss you too. Even though he reprimands you most of the time, I believe he cares for you that's why he was doing that. Do we miss you? Yes, everyday even. But we cannot leave the clan just to run after somebody who hadn't thought of the people that they were about to leave behind. This also goes for the people who left before you.
Real life and gaming are two different things but what you show online also reflects what you are outside it. I greatly miss the people I used to chat with now that they are with the "enemy" clan. Our family remained where we are. It was never in our minds to bother with the politics of the game. We only kill when we are being faced with pk after all.
The whole thing may be too dramatic for you but since you left us, there became a barrier between us. We do not talk the way we used to, laughed at your jokes or maybe just spam the whole clan chat with just emoticons.

People change, I think you did too.

2 comments:

Camille le zAYTie said...

My reply:
http://zaytie.blogspot.com/2009/09/zx-online-my-journey-to-immortality.html

Why take game seriously? Don't be sooo oversensitive. It will not work.

Mujitsu said...

I'm not taking the game seriously. Duh. =_=

And I'm not being oversensitive, I'm just being real.