Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yey. First Post.

Yes, first post here. Lol.
Not my first time blogging though since I had my own blog at http://gemmablogz.blog.friendster.com/ and I just thought of making one here.
I found out that there is another blog named Mujitsu yet I don't know what it's all about. I checked and boo-yah last post was in 2007. :D

A short introduction.
I am Mujitsu, 22 and an online gamer for almost six years now. I'm not the typical female who walks in an internet cafe and do friendster, facebook and other sites all the time (which I happen to notice with most women). I spend time there playing online games. I can still remember years ago when my older sister and I went to a cafe. The attendant asked, "Are you gonna surf?" and I replied, "Nah. We're gonna play. Ragnarok" And he totally shouted "Haaaa?" like we were some foreign object on his nose or something and that's no exaggeration. Heh.

Anyways, you get the picture ;)
Imma post my other stories from my other blog; I love writing stories since high school.

No comments: